The Greater Warsaw Ministerial Association (GWMA)
Meets the second Wednesday of every month.
Richard's Restaurant, 3605 Commerce Dr., Warsaw, Indiana
7:30 AM - Breakfast, Announcements & Prayer
A sensible Christian response to Life, Marriage & Religious Liberty. Read it today!
Because the sanctity of human life, the dignity of marriage as a union of husband and wife, and the freedom of religion are foundational principles of justice and the common good, we affirm:
- 1. The profound, inherent, and equal dignity of every human life
- 2. Marriage as a union of one man and one woman
- 3. Religious liberty and the inherent freedom of human beings
As Orthodox, Catholic, and Evangelical Christians, we take seriously the Biblical admonition to respect and obey those in authority. Because we honor justice and the common good, we will fully and ungrudgingly render to Caesar what is Caesar’s. But under no circumstances will we render to Caesar what is God’s.
Awakening America Prayer
Awakening America Prayer
"1I urge, then, first of all, that requests, prayers, intercession and thanksgiving be made for everyone- 2for kings and all those in authority, that we may live peaceful and quiet lives in all godliness and holiness.
3This is good, and pleases God our Savior, 4who wants all men to be saved and to come to a knowledge of the truth. 5For there is one God and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus"
1 Timothy 2:1-5
For more information go to: www.awakeningamerica.us
One With Them
Christian News Ticker
Bible Search Tool
GWMA Purpose Statement
The GWMA (Greater Warsaw Ministerial Association) exists to; provide a means of fellowship and prayer for pastors and ministry professionals; unite Christians through worship, events and service to others; share the truths of the Bible and the good news of Jesus Christ.
Greater Warsaw Ministerial Association (GWMA)
The GWMA exists for Pastors and Ministry Professionals to:
- Grow in Jesus Christ through fellowship.
- Worship, pray and serve in Christian unity.
- Minister to the needs of "others".
- Announce the Good News contained in the Holy Bible.
Pastor John B. Lowe II - President
Ken Locke - Director
GWMA Values Statement
- Fellowship together with the Apostles Creed as our Statement of Faith.
- Share the good news of Jesus Christ to the greater Warsaw area.
- Pray fervently for one another and our community, nation and world.
- Appreciate the diversity of churches in Kosciusko County.
- Support one another with positive communication.
- Uphold traditional Judeo-Christian values in our community.
Where Do I Turn For Help?
4 Steps to Peace
Looking for peace in this crazy world? Looking for forgiveness? Click on this link...
Want To Quit Smoking? - 1-800-Quit-Now